Discover the greenest islands of Greece
Our six day expeditions visit Europe’s largest marine conservation area and the islands of the Northern Sporades, furthermore for those wishing to explore further our Odyssey is probably the trip for you, hence we offer something for everyone.
The Greek islands rise out of the Aegean sea like mountains climbing through clouds, consequently each one is different and we aim to visit as much as possible!
This area of Greece is home to the extremely rare Mediterranean monk seal, large pods of Dolphin and Tuna and the occasional Loggerhead Turtle.
Our October expedition opens up all of this beautiful country and its islands.
For our sea kayak expedition dates for 2023 and a brief description of what to expect and paddling experience contact us.
- The October Odyssey expedition starts from mainland Greece.
- We will meet in Athens and then head off to our start point based on the weather and the area we would like to explore.
- These trips are tailor made to suit the group and weather conditions.
- This sea kayak expedition has been set as a 7 day trip but this can be easily extended.
- Our trips are a great way to discover different areas of Greece.
May and September adventures
- The May and September adventures start from our base on Skopelos.
- Adventures are 6 day expeditions circumnavigating Skopelos, Alonissos and Peristera.
- It’s easy to extend these trips or tailor make them to your requirements.
- Most of the islands are located in the marine conservation area.
- These trips are put together with beginner to intermediate paddlers in mind but they are open to anyone.
If you would like different sea kayak expedition dates please contact us!
We are available all year.
All our expeditions are designed to be fun.
Any itinerary may be changed depending on weather conditions and peoples abilities and goals.