Sea kayak odyssey
Tour the Northern Sporades islands
Sea kayak Odyssey
Sea kayak Odyssey exploring the Greek islands
We meet in Athens and head out to explore different areas each year!
The sea kayak Odyssey explores the islands of Greece.
We will meet up in Athens, this makes getting here much easier at this time of year, for most people it simply means taking a flight and and a bus into the city. From here we will organize transport to take you to the start point.
If you would like to join this trip just send us an email and we will discuss areas that you would like to explore, we normally pencil in a few areas and then final decisions are made based on the weather forecasts at the time of our trip.
We aim for beautiful remote locations and plan to be as self sufficient as possible.
- Sea kayaks from P&H, Seabird designs, Tahe Marine & RTM.
- Paddles from Werner, Mitchell Blades and Celtic
- Neoprene spray decks from Peak UK
- Buoyancy aids from Peak UK and Palm
- Cooking and eating equipment
- Neil your guide is qualified to BCU 5 Star sea kayak leader, Level 2 BCU UKCC coach with Moderate Water Endorsement, 1, 2 and 3 star and Paddlepower assessor and also holds the RYA Yachmaster award and current first aid certificate
- We also take a waterproof camera to capture the trip and will send the photos to you at a later date
- 850€ per person
- Food is included, with the exception of visits to tavernas.
- The price also includes transport from Athens to our start point and back to Athens